Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 - C - OttawaFro Truth Coach


Tyrone Drummond is a great man. Not just a good one in my eyes. He showed me a simple thing. That he was not afraid to make friends with a total stranger who emailed him on facebook. He invited me to Richard Gage in Montreal and the rest is simple history but not a short story so I stop there.

Very important video came to my attention today and I feel this man is the coach of the world. OttawaFro is simply the Coach for Ottawa 911 Truth. Dodgeballers will know what I mean. Through and through, he knows what is needed and exemplifies the model example of one who will not be a victim. Of the system or others. This is also a mentality that the world will acquire.

Number 4 and wearing the C for the team. Tyrone will be sharing the Truth about 911 and probably anything else you ask him about at HOPE this weekend. He certainly and quite simply expresses what he knows for sure, and only that!

Which way Coach?

No comments:

Post a Comment